Black Sesame (Kurogoma) Latte by Kuki Sangyo
A very simple yet rarefied mix of powdered Japanese grown black sesame seeds, cane sugar from the Amami Islands south of Japan, Japanese-grown soybean powder (kinako), and a touch of salt becomes the base for a delicious latte when mixed with hot milk.
We also recommend adding this mix to vanilla ice cream to create your own black sesame ice cream!
We are not labeling the actual product with English labels, so please take note of the information below.
- Use two heaping tablespoons of the Black Sesame Latte powder (about 15 grams).
- Mix in 150 ml of hot milk (soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk etc also recommended). Note, this product does not contain milk powder or dairy equivalent so a milk product is needed to create the latte flavor.
- Serve hot or iced.
- Ingredients: Roasted black sesame seed powder, sugar (origin: sugar cane from the Amami Islands, Japan), kinako (soybean powder, origin: Japan), salt
- Net weight: 150 grams (10 servings)
- Manufacturer: Kuki Sangyo Corporation, 11 Onoecho, Yokkaichi, Mie 510-0059, Japan. Manufactured at the Kuki Sangyo Corporation's Takenari Factory, 2232-3 TakenariKomono, Mie-gun, Mie 510-1312, Japan.
- Serving size: 1 cup (15 grams)
- Calories: 61 kcal
- Protein: 3.3 grams
- Fat: 1.8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8.8 grams
- Sugar: 6.9 grams
- Fiber: 1.9 grams
- Sodium: 0.1 grams
- Calcium: 165 mg
- Iron: 1.3 mg