AHA & BHA Peeling Soap
Ideal for daily skin cleansing and scrubbing. Suitable for people who cannot use mechanical scrubs. This Japanese black peeling soap with AHA and BHA acids removes keratinized epidermis, unblocks clogged pores and prepares the skin for subsequent care, facilitating the penetration of active ingredients. Helps get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and reduces sebum secretion.
Key ingredients and effects:
- Dead skin cells are removed with bentonite (a type of clay), finely ground bamboo charcoal and orange peel. They absorb excess sebum and impurities, improve skin tone and clarity, leaving the skin clean, fresh and radiant;
- two types of AHA acids (lactic and malic) and BHA acid (salicylic) smooth the skin, removing the horny layer of the epidermis, making it soft and delicate, improving the penetration of active ingredients of further care.
- Pineapple fruit extract perfectly moisturizes and firms the skin, providing a light illuminating effect;
- Extract from rhododendron leaves supports skin health, eliminates inflammation, accelerates healing, softens, mattifies, opens and cleanses pores;
- Strawberry extract and fig extract moisturize and smooth the skin texture, making it even and smooth.
It has a captivating fruity aroma. It can also be used on the body.
Ingredients: Soap base, water, bentonite, diisostearyl malate, lactic acid, polyquaternium-39, salicylic acid, malic acid, pineapple fruit extract, strawberry flower extract, fig bark extract, comfrey leaf extract, cha leaf extract, chimpi , Charcoal, glycerin, PEG-90M, BG, glutamate diacetic acid 4Na, pentylene glycol, EDTA-4Na, malic acid 4Na, glucose, silica, citric acid, fragrance.