UCC Craftsmans Special Deep Rich Blend Ground Coffee.
One package contains 18 individual ready to 'drip brew' (coffee filter bags, drip bags) packs.
With yes of roasting and blending technology UCC craftsmen presents a delicious coffee with a rich aroma and smooth deep flavor to drink everyday. It's a popular product with a deep roasting finish and a blending that also goes well with milk.
UCC's ''W'' Roast Cofee Bean Roasting and Blending.
Natural Refined Coffee Beans (unwashed) are used. Coffee (fruit) are dried and refined in the sun, so the flavor of the pulp condenses on the coffee beans. The feature is the 'sweetness' that coffee originally has. Pursuing the roasted aroma is 'W' roasted coffee. After roasting for each type coffee bean and blending the savory aroma, the depth of flavor is finished.
Ready to brew right in your coffee cup! Delicious and convenient.
Made from coffee beans grown in Colombia and Indonesia.
- Tear open the package of individual single cup packages.
- Open the individual package and remove the filter packet of coffee.
- Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the packet.
- Place and fold the holder handles over the edges of your cup.
- Carefully pour hot water over the coffee grounds a little at a time.
- Fill the coffee cup near the rim of the cup.
- When the filter packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
Manufacturer: UCC Ueshima Coffee Co., Ltd. 5-1-6 Tamon-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Inquiry Phone: 0120-050-183
Height 13cm, Width 15cm, Depth 10cm,
Weight: 126 grams (18 packet x 7 grams)