UCC Craftsmans Special Deep Rich Blend Ground Coffee.
This one package contains 18 individual ready and easy to 'drip brew' (coffee filter bags, drip bags) packs.
Delicious Japanese coffee with a rich aroma and smooth deep flavor perfect to start your day.
It's a really popular product here in Japan with a mild roasting finish and a blending that also goes well with cream or milk.
Natural Refined Coffee Beans (unwashed) are used. Coffee (fruit) are dried and refined in the sun, so the flavor of the pulp condenses on the coffee beans. The feature is the 'sweetness' that coffee originally has. Pursuing the roasted aroma is 'W' roasted coffee. After roasting for each type of coffee bean and blending the savory aroma, the depth of flavor is finished.
Ready to brew right in your coffee cup! Not only amazingly delicious but, convenient - you can save a lot of time.
This coffee is made from coffee beans grown in Colombia and Indonesia.
How to easily prepare a cup of Japanese UCC coffee
- Tear gently from the top of the packaging to retrieve the coffee bag.
- Open the individual package and remove the filter packet of coffee.
- Follow the arrow direction at the top of the bag, tear accordingly.
- Open up the bag using the side grip and keep the coffee powder in the bag.
Place both sides of the grip on the edges of your cup.
- Carefully pour hot water into the bag slowly and let the coffee drip into your cup.
- Fill the coffee cup near the rim of the cup.
- When the filter packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
Weight: 126 grams (18 coffee bags x 7 grams)
Perfect coffee cup
It's perfect pour over coffee solution, when you don't have time or are on the go, or your office has bad coffee.