The Gojuko Fermented Rice Skincare range is designed to prevent roughness of skin while keeping skin hydrated and minimizing the appearance of pores. It contains rice vinegar fermentation extract derived from organic rice vinegar from Kyoto produced only once in a year by traditional brewing method, to improve skin texture.
- Rice Vineger Fermented Extract from Kyoto fixes up skin texture and moisturizes skin.
- 6 ingredients derived from Japanese rice make moist and smooth skin.
- Gel pack with mannan scrubs gently massages and make skin soft and moist.
How to use:
1.After cleansing face, take an appropriate amount and apply it to entire face.
2.After 5-10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3.Moisturize your skin with facial lotion.
- Do not use on scars, swelling, rashes or other skin problems.
- In case of any problems such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, stop using and consult a dermatologist.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into eyes, rinse with clean water immediately.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
Water,Propanediol,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Glucomannan,Cyclopentasiloxane,Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Sea Silt,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract,Alpha-Glucan,Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract,Glucosyl Ceramide,Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate,Tocopherol,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lees Extract,Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake),Butylene Glycol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Soluble Collagen,Hydrolyzed Collagen,Isohexadecane,Polysorbate 80,Pentasodium Pentetate,Dimethiconol,Methylparaben,Fragrance