Powered by double fermentation of Sake Lees Extract from Kotobuki Sake Brewery and Yoghurt Filtrate, the Gojuko Fermented Sake Yogurt Skincare Range helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores for clear and refined skin. This rich formulation is able to penetrate beneath the skin surface for hydration at a deeper level.
- SAKE & YOGURT: Double fermentation makes moist and transparent skin.
- Using Sake Lees Extract from a traditional Japanese sake brewery founded in 1822.
- Fluffy cream pack provides moisture and softness to your skin.
How to use:
1.After cleansing face, take an appropriate amount and apply it to entire face.
2.After 5-10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3.Moisturize your skin with facial lotion.
- Do not use on scars, swelling, rashes or other skin problems.
- In case of any problems such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, stop using and consult a dermatologist.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into eyes, rinse with clean water immediately.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
Water,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Triethylhexanoin,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrogenated Coconut Oil,Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate,Dimethicone,Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Beeswax,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lees Extract,Lactoferrin,Leuconostoc/Rice Ferment Filtrate Extract,Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake),Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract,Yogurt Filtrate,Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract,Kaolin,Hydrogenated Palm Oil,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Carbomer,Butylene Glycol,Tocopherol,Disodium EDTA,Xanthan Gum,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Hydroxide,Alcohol,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Fragrance