Non-silicon hair oil is based on rice bran oil and it's highly resistant to oxidation, has a smooth texture, and leaves no coating.
Hair Recipe Wanomi Rice Oil is a 100% pure rice oil that penetrates deeper into the hair and skin than other essential oils. It is a completely safe product that gives the hair a beautiful shine. As a body oil, it can even be used by children because it is made of 100% natural ingredients that do no harm if swallowed. It is also effective in blocking UV rays and moisturizing. Only four drops per session are enough, making it an excellent beauty product that will last a long time.
Benefits of using Wanomi Rice Oil:
- high versatility because it does not leave a coating
- high repair ability
- super-penetration to keep moisture inside
- 100% natural ingredients with UV blocking effect
- multi-use for hands and body
- price is high
- hard to get out
- it may be unsatisfactory for those who are used to silicone oils
How to use:
Recommended for styling (finishing) and before drying
Apply some oil on your palms to warm it up. Instead of putting out the amount all at once, you can avoid applying too much or too little by adding little by little. Run your hands through your washed hair.
The product is perfect for those who:
- often use leave-in treatments
- use hair oil more often than styling products
- struggle with hair damage
100% pure rice bran oil, orange peel oil, rice
Hair recipe Japanese rice oil recommended for curly hair?
I personally recommend it. However, since Hair Recipe Rice Hair Oil is a non-silicon oil, it may be unsatisfactory for those who are used to silicone-based items. It depends on the type of curly hair and level of curly hair, so check your own curly hair level.
- Net weight: 53 ml (1.8 fl oz)
- Manufacturer: P＆G
- Made in Japan