The face-wash soap which is moistened at all from the dirt depths of the pore. “A peat stone” characterized by the balance of a no good feeling and the moist feeling. The fragrance of the hinoki.
- Moisturizing facial cleansing soap.
- Powdered charcoal helps to remove dirt in the pores which are noticeable black and extra sebum firmly.
- Gives a very deep clean, and gets rid of most impurities that collect on your skin through the day.
- A facial cleansing soap that combines porous clay ingredients and charcoal, which adsorbs and sebum stains clogged in pores.
- It’s super clean, but moist wash-up.
- It also protects your skin like veil with natural mud (bentonite) formulation and keeps moisture.
How to use
- Lubricate plenty with lukewarm water, wash gently to wrap it.
- Finally when putting in cold water often put it on, it will make your skin more refined.
Soap base, water, charcoal, papain, bentonite, kaolin, glycerin, flavor, EDTA-4Na, etidronic acid