Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder Wash N
Suisai Beauty Clear Powder is perhaps the most popular, Japanese drugstore enzyme powder cleanser. It has won numerous beauty awards. Loved by tourists when stocking up on Japanese skincare products to take home. Powder cleansers are very popular in Japan, to use as the second step in a double cleansing routine. Suisai Beauty Clear Powder comes in handy single use pods, which takes the guess work out of how much product to use and makes them easy to throw in your travel or gym wash bag.
The active enzymes in the powder gently removes excess sebum and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin that can clog pores and cause breakouts. A major benefit of Suisai Beauty Clear powder is that it’s both effective and gentle, cleansing the skin without stripping essential moisture. The result is beautiful clear, bright and firm skin.
Key ingredients of Suisai Beauty Clear Powder
- A combination of two gentle enzymes to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Lactic acid to exfoliate
- Hyaluronic acid to hydrate
- Tofu extract to brighten skin
- Royal jelly to brighten the skin
How to use Suisai Beauty Clear Powder
- Remove all makeup from the skin with a cleansing water, cleansing oil or cream.
- Empty one pod of Suisai Beauty Clear Powder in the palm of your hand.
- Add a small amounts of lukewarm water to the powder until you can work the powder into a dense foam.
- Apply the foam to the face and gently massage in a circular motion for about 1 minute.
- If you have combination skin, concentrate on placing the majority of the product on your oily or congested areas such as the nose, chin and forehead.
- Gently rinse off the dead skin cells with lukewarm water ensuring all traces of product are removed.
- Continue with your beauty routine and apply lotion.
- Use Suisai Beauty Clear Powder 2-3 times per week to really boost your complexion’s hydration and clarity.
Size to choose:
0.4g × 32 capsules
0.4g × 15 capsules